Heaven Falls Hard Interview: Ether on Earth
- How did the band come together? What were the commonalities that brought together the collaboration?
Randy: Yeah, that’s pretty much how I remember it all starting as well.20 years later we’re still here doing what we do.
- How are the songwriting duties divided? Whose lyrics grace the songs?
- Eno once said that music is a place. What place do you intend for your listeners to visit when listening to the music?
- What are the major themes you strive for with your music?
- Can you tell us about the influences from other artists that helps propel your sound?
- Some bands rely on a psychedelic light show to enhance their music. How do you handle capturing your ethereal sound on stage?
- What are some of the bands you’d love to open for? And what bands should open for you?
- Can you talk about touring. What are your current plans? Can we expect a visit from HFH in LA soon? I’d love to see you guys in concert.
- What are you working on now? What can fans expect from HFH in the immediate future and long term?
- Can you give our readers a Top Ten List of songs both by you and others that you’d consider important to your career to date? And tell us a bit about each song.
(Listen to a bit of it here: http://www.last.fm/music/Heaven+Falls+Hard/Solace).